WOO Sustainable Scented Candle | Upcycled Water Bottle | Matte Black | 60 Hr Burn Time
Ethically made & handcrafted
Natural & sustainable ingredients
Circular & upcycled design
WOO’s hand-poured candle is crafted with plant-based wax, an organic cotton wick, and sustainably sourced scents. Encased in an upcycled glass bottle, this beauty will give you 60 hours of clean-burning ambiance. When the light fades, a WOO lucky coin emerges at the end of the wick.
Encased in an upcycled water bottle, this sustainable WOO candle will give you 60 hours of clean-burning ambiance. Handcrafted with plant-based wax, an organic cotton wick, and sustainably sourced European perfumes. Discarded glass bottles are gathered by waste collectors and transformed into sophisticated products. In the making process, WOO works with local artisans from vulnerable communities, creating opportunities for all. But the magic does not end once the candle is burned out. As the light fades, a WOO lucky coin emerges at the bottom of the candle, spreading love, light, and happiness. The candle comes in an organic cotton pouch, making a wonderful gift and addition to any interior. Finished your candle? Simply pop in one of WOO’s wax refills to enjoy it again and again. Or reuse the container as a vase, plant pot, or glass.
- Brand: WOO (Worlds of Opportunities)
- Size: Large
- Color: Matte Black
- Fragrance: Tranquility | Treasure
- Materials: Upcycled water bottle, plant-based wax, lead-free cotton wick, sustainable fragrance, lucky coin
- Packaging: Cotton pouch
- Burn time: Up to 60 hours
- Product dimensions: 370 g, D: 7.5 cm, H: 7.1 cm
- Packaging dimensions: 395 g, D: 8.5 cm, H: 8.4 cm
- Can be refilled? – Yes
SAFETY & USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Get the most out of your candle by giving it the love and care it deserves.
- On the first burn, let wax reach a full melt pool to avoid tunneling.
- Keep wick trimmed to a length of 5-7 mm. An overly long wick can cause your candle to produce black smoke. Extinguish it, trim and center the wick, and relight.
- Burn the candle no more than 4 hours at a time, the glassware can get hot!
- If the glass heats up, allow to cool first before handling the product.
- Never leave children and pets unattended with a lit candle.
- Place away from curtains or anything that may catch fire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.